top of page
Get A Free Resort Stay Certificate When You Reserve Our Valet Services for your event!
Having a wedding?
Use the vacation certificate for your honeymoon to take a trip to a beautiful destination!
Having a fundraiser?
We'd love to help your organization raise funds for your cause, on providing proof of 501c3 certification depending on the size of your event we will extend multiple vacation certificates for you to auction or raffle.
Having a business event?
Use the vacation certificate to take care of the employees that keep your company running and growing, maybe award the vacation certificate to your best performers!
Just cover the taxes on your room, $23.33 per night on average, plus resort fee if applicable
You'll choose from over 25 exciting destinations!
And as long as your travel dates are flexible, you'll save a TON on your next vacation!
(The voucher for 6 days/5 nights in Hawaii is valued at $1,645)
- It's not a timeshare pitch.
- No, its not a scam - it's a promotion (more details in a moment).
- We're sure you'll love it (no-nonsense and no-hassles)
And as you'll see it's astonishingly easy to claim and use your Vacation Voucher. When you do, it includes a donation to St. Jude Children's Hospital to help kids fight cancer.
But vouchers are only available while supplies last,
so read on now for answers to all of your questions.
"Okay, that sounds amazing...but what's the catch?"
This offer is possible through our relationship with Redeem Vacations, the largest travel incentives company in the world.
Redeem Vacations partners with resorts and hotels to fill rooms that would otherwise sit empty. Then, they sell those rooms to us at a huge, bulk discount.
We aren't allowed to re-sell the room vouchers (as that would undercut the business model of the partner resorts that make this program possible).
But, we are allowed to give the resort vouchers away as a "bonus" when our customers reserve our valet services.
"Can I Trust Redeem Vacations?"
Yep, here are a few reasons why:
- They're rated 4.5 stars on TrustPilot
- Since 2007, Redeem Vacations has fulfilled over 500,000 promotional vacations.
- They partner with many of the largest and most respected hotel brands around the globe, like Wyndham, Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt.
Not only that - we've given away several of their Vacation Vouchers and we've gotten fantastic feedback from our customers!
Choose Any of These 25 Resort Destinations
6 Day/5 Night Destinations
5 Day/4 Night Destinations
4 Day/3 Night Destinations
With your Vacation Voucher, Here's What to Expect:
- You don't need to choose your dates or destination before you book valet services for your event. When you're ready to choose simply respond to the e-mail that you receive from us with the subject "Your Vacation Voucher", we typically will send this out within 3-5 business days after we receive the deposit payment for your event.
- Easily choose your hotel and book your reservation online.
- All your hotel options are highly rated on TripAdvisor - with a traveler rating of at least 4 out of 5.
- The voucher is valid for two adults and two kids (12 or under) - but you're also free to book extra rooms directly with the resort.
"What Do I NEED TO KNOW Before
Deciding If This Opportunity is Right for Me?"
For most people, this offer is an enormous opportunity...and it could save you hundreds (to thousands) on your next vacation, but it's not right for everyone.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your experience - so please read this section carefully before you claim your voucher.
- You'll still need to pay taxes on your resort stay, which can range from $19.31 to $63.47 per night. For specific fees at each location, see the FAQ below). These taxes will need to be paid at the time you redeem the voucher which must be done within 30 days from when you receive it, however you will have 18 months to pick your dates and take your vacation. Before you can see available dates or exact resorts, you'll need to activate your voucher, this is a resort requirement so that this special deal doesn't impact their regular bookings.
- You'll need to book at least 30 days in advance.
- The Vacation Voucher does not cover food or transportation.
- As with all hotel bookings, one traveler must be 21+ with a major credit or debit card. (Like Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover).
- The destination that you select must be 100 or more miles away from your home address, as the resorts are looking to attract tourists rather than locals.
- You'll need to be flexible with travel dates. There will be plenty of available dates to choose from, but we can't guarantee that specific dates will be available. (Remember: These free vouchers are only possible through filling rooms that would have otherwise sat empty).
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR YOUR EVENT NOW!
bottom of page